Put a smile on a child’s face
YMCA programs call on volunteers from the local community and from all walks of life. Volunteers are highly regarded for the enthusiasm and variety of skills they bring to our programs.
We work around a volunteer’s schedule and find the best fit for your skills. There are many ways for you to put a smile on a child’s face.
- Using your creativity and patience to make reading exciting to a child
- Teaching young students how to maintain their bicycles
- Broadening the horizons of Y youth by taking them on a trip to one of Belize’s treasured natural wonders
- Teaching a child how to swim and seeing their confidence grow with every day
- Opening the eyes of students to the magic of photography
- Adding flavour to the lives of Y participants by teaching them your favourite musical instrument or dance.
Join the YMCA movement of positive change by sharing your time, caring and skills. All volunteers are mentored and recognised for their efforts.
Contact us today to register your interest in becoming a volunteer.